Welcome to 2017 IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference Submission Site Sponsored by MIT IEEE Student Branch and IEEE Boston Section
Envisioning a technical conference targeted towards undergraduate students all over the globe, the MIT IEEE Student Branch in 2015 inaugurated the IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference. This is the 3rd annual conference with the goal that the conference will be a venue where undergraduate students can meet to present, discuss, and develop solutions to advance technology for humanity. Participants can attend a rich program with renowned speakers, technical sessions, a student design competition, exhibits, networking, and social activities, presenting a great opportunity for students to interact with leading industry experts.
The conference theme is “Meet Innovative Technology”, and the six focus technical tracks are:
2. Biological and Biomedical Engineering and Technology (BioEECS)
3. Robotics and Automation Technology
4. Systems and Networking
5. Embedded Technologies
6. Innovative Technologies and Others
Authors may submit content in the form of a technical paper, poster, or lightning talk.
All submissions must be written in English. Paper submissions must be no longer than 4 pages with minimum font of 10 point, single-spaced, and submissions may include figures, illustrations, and graphs. Abstract submissions for poster and lightning talk are limited to 500 words.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Submission will be online
New Submission Deadlines:
- Paper submission deadline has been extended to July 31, 2017 11:59pm EST. The notification of paper acceptance by August 27, 2017.
- Poster and Lightning Talk new submission deadline is September 03, 2017 11:59pm EST. The notification of poster and lightning talk acceptance by September 24, 2017.
- Those who have made their submissions by the original deadline of June 30, 2017 will still receive the notification of acceptance by August 4, 2017.
Please join the mailing list (MIT-Conference@ieee.org) for more information and updates on the submission, technical program, registration, and accommodation.
A conference proceeding of all the accepted papers that have been presented at the conference may be published, and included in the IEEE Xplore. Electronic and online media containing all accepted submissions will be distributed to all registered attendees.
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mina Sun (Chair), Joseph Torres (Co-Chair)